Skip to main content

My top 5 Signature Perfumes every woman needs

 

Hello everyone! 
Today we are going to be talking about Perfumes. Perfumes and I have always had a special relationship. As a teenager I never left home without wearing my favorite perfume and I was obsessed with always smelling good and my clothes had to have the scent as well. Perfumes are like memories in a bottle for me as they tend to take me back to a specific event or chapter in my life. They triger so many emotions for me as I have associated each scent with a certain part of me and my journey. Perhaps I took this love for perfumes from my mother, a wonderful woman who always has a wide selection of perfumes to choose from in order to smell great. Even though I like to change  my perfumes and experiment often, I have a few that I can never live without and that I recommend to friends and family when we discuss about fragrances. Today I will be sharing my top 5 signature perfumes that I think every woman needs in her life!



This is her! by zadig & voltaire 

 Perfert sweet scent for day time and as the name suggests this is a signature perfume that it will make any woman stand out and get plenty of compliments. A sweet chameleon in a bottle. In other words, it smells to me 3 to 4 different scents, like a sensual warm temptation ready to captivate. 

For Her by Narciso Rodriguez


This is the ultimate perfume for women who love floral-powdery and medium sweet scents. It has  a light scent but it deffinately so special that it burns itself into your memory and it will make heads turn around. A perfume full of elegance and purity that lasts long perfect for bussines women.

La Vie Est Belle by LANCÔME


As you may have guessed by now, I am an admirer of sweet scents. Thus, this bomb of sweetness that transforms into a powerful yet elegant delicacy could not be missed on my list. A star, an all-time classic that leaves its mark and demands the attention it deserves. I remember the first time that I came accross with this perfume, I was mesmerized, I stopped that young lady on the street to ask her what perfume she was wearing. Next thing I know, I bought it for myself. 

Euphoria by Calvin Klein

The perfect night perfume for me, it smells of success, discreet, aloof and focused. The scent is diva-like yet tender, melancholic and mysterious yet comfortingly seductive and warm. Not too sweet with a woody and creamy undertone that lasts hours and earns plenty of compliments.

Libre by Yves Saint Laurent


Honestly, I had a love-hate relationship with this perfume, at first. It was a blind purchase driven mainly by advertising. When I first tried it, it reminded me of a perfume my grandmother wears, not bad but meant for older classy women. I gave it a few more chances before giving it away and I grew to love it. It is cool, elegant, powerful with elements that boost confidence yet fresh and floral, a well deserved winning composition.



Comments

  1. Καλοτάξιδο το μπλοκ σου Κυριακή μου, να είναι πάντα γεμάτο από όμορφες και ταξιδιαρικες εμπνεύσεις!
    Καλό κι Ευλογημένο μήνα με υγεία και ειρήνη!
    Φιλάκια!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment